Hi,

I am trying to generate code from a ".wsdl" file. I have defined the schema based on an application with an existing SOAP API. The schema has a bunch of <complexType>'s. It is my understanding that each named complex type should be generated as its own class, which is not happening. This is a section of my schema where this is not working:

       <complexType name="Transaction">
               <sequence>
<element name="message" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" type="oc:Message" />
               </sequence>
               <attributeGroup ref="oc:statusAttributes" />
<attribute name="clientId" use="optional" type="xsd:string" />
       </complexType>
       <complexType name="Message">
               <sequence>
<element name="content" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"
                               type="oc:Content" />
<element name="from" minOccurs="0" type="xsd:string" /> <element name="subject" minOccurs="0" type="xsd:string" />
                       <element name="recipients" minOccurs="0"
                               type="oc:Recipients" />
               </sequence>
<attribute name="clientId" use="optional" type="xsd:string" />
               <attributeGroup ref="oc:statusAttributes" />
       </complexType>
       <element name="getMessageStatus">
               <complexType>
                       <sequence>
                               <element name="client" type="oc:Client" />
<element name="transaction" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" type="oc:Transaction" /> <element name="message" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" type="oc:Message" />
                   </sequence>
               </complexType>
       </element>

When I attempt to generate the code the getMessageStatus function is generated to take 3 arguments. The first is correct (a Client object with an id attribute). The second is named transaction but is of type Message[][] and the third is called message of type Message[]. The generator does not even create a Transaction class. I am using eclipse and the web standard tools and WASCE plugin to generate the code.

As a side not, I am able to generate valid code using project glassfish (sun's app server), and the netbeans ide, from the exact same WSDL file.

Thank you,
Lucas Theisen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]