Sajitha

When you run WSDL2Java -ss -sd to create the server side skeleton and
ADB binding objects it generates a message receiver and services.xml
for you. You simply need to type ant to built it all into an AAR.

Paul

On 1/26/07, Sathija Pavuluri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Deepal,

Both the server and client use ADB binding.

> If you are using ADB in server side you do not need to use
> RPCMessageReceiver.

What message receiver do I need to use then?

Thanks,
Sathija.

> Hi Sathija ;
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>I am using Axis2 1.1.1 for my web services and use ADB for data binding with
RPCMessageReceiver.

> are you using ADB in client side or server side ?
> If you are using ADB in server side you do not need to use
> RPCMessageReceiver.
>
>>I have been unsuccessfully trying to return a datatype 'A1' to my client.
'A1' extends from an abstract object 'A'
>>that also contains from attributes.
>>
>>However, when the client receives the response, all attributes from A1 are in
the response but attributes from A are
>>missing.
>>
>>So I am back to thinking if ADB supports this object hierarchy. I have seen
some older posts with such scenarios but
>>no useful suggestions.
>>
>>Thanks!
>>Sathija.

> --
> Thanks,
> Deepal
> "The highest tower is built one brick at a time"

Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]