Hi,
Is this using ADB ? I guess we have limitations in handling simple
types and simple type extensions. Would it be possible to use a more
capable databinding (say XMLBeans) and try it out ?

In anycase please log a Jira as well.

Ajith

On 1/29/07, Amila Suriarachchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Please log a jira

On 1/29/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Using wsdl2java on the attached wsdl produces some incorrect results.
> The xml that i would expect the generated code to produce is in
> expected.xml the code it actually produces is in actual.xml. The
> element name for element1 is incorrect, element2 should contain the
> string directly instead of having it as a child node, element2 is also
> missing the attribute that it should have.
> There seems to be problems with wsdl2java's handling of enumerations
> in anything other than the most basic cases

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

--