I solved my initial problem.  In my Eclipse project I was referencing some
jars in the plugin folder.  I removed all of those references and readded
the packages in axis2/lib.

However I am still having authentication issues.  I can create my stub class
just fine, but when I create the response object I get an exception.   The
exception is different this time however.  Here is my code again.

DocInfoStub stub = null;
//ServiceClient sc = null;

HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator authenticator = new
HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator();
authenticator.setUsername("sysadmin");
authenticator.setPassword("idc");
Options options = new Options();
options.setProperty(HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator.BASIC,
authenticator);

stub = new DocInfoStub("http://localhost/stellent/idcplg";);

stub._getServiceClient().setOptions(options);
DocInfoStub.DocInfoByName request = new DocInfoStub.DocInfoByName();
request.setDDocName("cslptysonm_000107");

DocInfoStub.DocInfoByNameResponse response = stub.DocInfoByName(request);
<-- Exception here.
DocInfoStub.DocInfoByNameResult result = response.getDocInfoByNameResult();
DocInfoStub.ContentInfo info[] = result.getContentInfo();

System.out.println(info[0].getDDocAuthor());

Here is the new exception.

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: No address information in EPR, cannot infer
transport
   at org.apache.axis2.description.ClientUtils.inferOutTransport(
ClientUtils.java:57)
   at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.prepareMessageContext(
OperationClient.java:254)
   at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(
OutInAxisOperation.java:160)
   at com.stellent.www.docinfo.DocInfoStub.DocInfoByName(DocInfoStub.java
:152)
   at com.imagesourceinc.Axis2Test.main(Axis2Test.java:44)

If I comment out this line stub._getServiceClient().setOptions(options);
then I get a timeout exception.  Any ideas?

- Tyson