What is the structure of your AAR, ie, what files are in it and where
? The problem seems env related .

Robert

On 2/1/07, Bo Xie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks a lot, Rebert, for your advice.

I tried the sample XMLBean program with some simple derived type, it indeed
work with the "ServiceTCCL" "service" option!

But as soon as I package some of the underline jars the service wraps on
into the .aar, it starts to get the following exception. My code has been
stripped to not use any of jars at all, but it still cause the pain. Again
this only occurs when "ServiceTCCL" is set to "service", but without it the
derived type won't work.
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError.

Do you have any hunch where should I look in the underline jars to see why
it contributes to the exception?

Thanks,
-Bo

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/tools/1_1/CodegenToolReference.html#invoking

> I didn't need the TCCL param in services.xml last time I tried, but at
> this point you may or may not so try it both ways. I know there are
> xmlbeans users so I'd be suprised if that simple example is broken -
> but do let us know should you try and run it.
>
> HTH,
> Robert
>
> On 1/31/07, Bo Xie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Thanks, Robert.
> >
> >  After setting the ServiceTCCL parameter to "service", I ran into the
> > following error in the following call during AxisServlet.doPost()
> >
> >  AbstractMessageReceiver.getTheImplementationObject.
> >  The DependencyManager.initServiceClass call in it
throw
> > this exception:
> >
> >  Jan 31, 2007 2:05:22 PM
> > org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet doPost
> >  SEVERE: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
> >
> >  I noticed the following:
> >  1. The serviceimpl class was loaded ok but initialization failed. The
class
> > loader is DeploymentClassLoader. Is this correct?
> >  2. From eclipse debugging, I was not able to step into
> > DependencyManager.initServiceClass() call. The thread
stays

http://marc2.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-cvs&m=115946726426905&w=3

> > > HTH,
> > > Robert

> > code

"schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans/type/http_3A_2F_2Fquickstart_2Esamples_2Fxsd_2F2007_2F01_2F01/FreeFormPolicyObject.xsb"
> > load
> > removing
ClassCastException

org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.getContextTypeLoader().parse()

> > the

schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans/type/http_3A_2F_2Fquickstart_2Esamples_2Fxsd/EU_2DAddress.xsb

.
> > So
call

> > and

> > is

> > null
> > the
typeSystemForComponent

> > cache
> > synchronized.
> > the

> > typeSystemForComponent("schema"
> > registered
CACHED_NOT_FOUND
> > :

369

SchemaTypeLoaderImpl(SchemaTypeLoaderBase).findType(QName)
> > line:

GetAddressesResponseDocumentImpl$GetAddressesResponseImpl(XmlObjectBase).get_element_type(QName,

Xobj$ElementXobj(Xobj).change_type(SchemaType)
> > line:

AddressImpl(XmlObjectBase).changeType(SchemaType)

StockQuoteServiceSkeleton.populateAddress(GetAddressesResponseDocument)

StockQuoteServiceSkeleton.getAddresses(GetAddressesDocument)

StockQuoteServiceMessageReceiverInOut.invokeBusinessLogic
(MessageContext,

StockQuoteServiceMessageReceiverInOut(AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver).receive(MessageContext)

> > following

> > expect
US

http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance "

xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/ ">
http://quickstart.samples/xsd";>Cupertino</city>

> > properly in

> > result =

> > your
Please
> > see

> > side

> > populateAddress

resDoc) {

res =

> > resDoc.addNewGetAddressesResponse();

> > addArray
samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.Address
> > [2];

addr
> > =

samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.USAddress.Factory.newInstance();

> > addr =

samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.USAddress.Factory.newInstance();

> > addr1 =

addr1
> > =

samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.EUAddress.Factory.newInstance
();

> > email

> > shipped
> > in