Most if not all of those jars are in WEB-INF/lib already, and the rest
can safely be placed there. Have you tried keeping only one copy of
those jars under WEB-INF/lib ? The classes in those jars under
WEB-INF/lib will be visible inside the aar. There are of course cases
wher it makes sense to keep jars inside the aar , but to me those jars
in general don't fit that scenario.

HTH,
Robert