Can you post the WSDL please?

On 2/12/07, Lindsey Hess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I've run Axis 1.4's WSDL2Java against my WSDL and associated schemas, and
generated a number of classes.  My WSDL contains a number of complex types.

When I invoke a web service from some client code, I get the following
exception:

"simpledeserializer encountered a child element, which is NOT expected, in
something it was trying to deserialize"

I don't understand why I'm getting this, as I'm setting the required
parameters in my server code as specified in my WSDL.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?

Thank you,

Lindsey