Lindsey,

First issue: You've imported your schema namespace incorrectly. You
can't use the <wsdl:import> to import a schema. You must use
<xs:import> instead. <xsd:import> must appear within the <xs:schema>
definition.

Second issue: Based on your current WSDL, your method signature looks like this:

 searchResponse search(searchRequest);

If you want your method signature to accept and return parameters
rather than value objects, then you must define the WSDL using the
"wrapped" convention (see [1]), and in your WSDD you should define the
service thus:

  <service name="search" provider="java:RPC" style="wrapped" use="literal">

Third issue: Remove the "namespace" attribute from your <soap:body>
and <soap:fault> definitions. (The namespace attribute should be used
only with style="rpc".) They should be defined thus:

  <soap:body use="literal">
      and
  <soap:fault name="[name]" use="literal">

I've also seen a recurring problem with schemas that have a namespace
URI that ends with "#". If you fix the issues above and still have
this problem, I suggest your try removing the "#" from the namespace.

Anne