Hello everyone

I've moved from axis1 to axis2 1.1.1 lately and here are two issues I encountered using wsdl2java commandline tool:

1) I fail to generate neither server nor client, when WSDL contains
include statement. To be specific, the WSDL is divided into two parts:
the main one describes ports, bindings and the service and the other
one describes data types, here is some outline of the WSDLs:

main.wsdl:
<definitions ...>
<types>
<xs:include schemaLocation="dotNet_webServices.xsd"></xs:include>
</types>

<message> ...
<portType> ...
<binding> ...
<service> ...
</definitions>

types.wsdl
<xs:schema>
... here type descriptions go
</xs:schema>

I get the following exception:
"org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompilationException: The referenced
element '...' was not found!"
Both WSDL seems to be correct, as I can generete the stuff, when
I merge the WSDLs into single file AND also - axis1.x handles the
include successfully.

2) Adb databinding fails to generate classes and fields for enums
derived from string. For a schema complex type attribute like this:
<xs:simpleType>
 <xs:restriction base="xs:string">
  <xs:enumeration value="SUCCESS"/>
  <xs:enumeration value="FAILURE"/>
 </xs:restriction>
</xs:simpleType>
no field appears in the respcetive Java class generated from the complex
type having this attribute - and no class is generated from the enum
type. Fortunately xmlbeans bindings handles this perfectly - an emum
style Java class is generated and appropriate fields appear.
BTW early versions of axis1 had also problems with such enum ;)
Do the developers follow similar path ? ;)

2a) The generated adb Java class names are just ugly, like this:
xsdtypename_typex for x=1,2,3,... . This is not a
problem but the "_typex"  suffixes are just disturbing.

Has anyone also met those problems ?

Regards,
J.K.