Karim

I suggest you try here:

\axis2-1.1.1\samples\pojo\README.txt

This is a good starting point. All the Axis2 samples use the ANT
toolkit to build (ant.apache.org). This is a well known build
framework, and if you learn this, then you will find it used in all
the Open Source Java projects.

Once you have built the sample, you will always find the AAR file in
the build directory. You can copy this into the services\ directory
(as I wrote up earlier). That will install the service.

To create a client you can look at some of the other samples, or you
can use the WSDL2Java tool directly.

Do you use a Java editor like eclipse? It has the ability to create a
project based on an existing Ant build file, which I find really
useful. Axis2's WSDL2Java can create Ant build files for you, so this
makes it really easy to import your client or service into Eclipse.

Regards,
Paul