Hi,

This password is only for the keystore file

   org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.file=mykey.jks
   org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.password=password

The password to the private key is supplied by the password callback class

  if ( usage == WSPasswordCallback.SIGNATURE )
  {
      System.out.println ( "SIGNATURE " + identifier ) ;

      if ( identifier.equals ( "myuser" ) )
      {
           /*
                keystore private key password
           */

           callback.setPassword ( "password" ) ;

           return ;

Could you use a keystore where the keystore password and private key
password are different ?