Hi,
Please correct me if I'm wrong here. AFAIU while its wrong to have the
same name in two top level elements when the schema elementFormDefault
is qualified, elements declared inside the complex type can have the
same name if they are enclosed in different complex types. In other
words if the elements are enclosed in a type they only need to be
unique in that scope and not the global scope ?

I did not find any duplicate top level elements or types in the given
schemas and they seem correct to me.

Ajith

On 3/7/07, footh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks both for your responses.  I will inform the
vendor that the schemas need to be corrected.

Ajith Ranabahu