Ian,

So if we enforce the ServiceTCCL/composite for startUp would that fix
it? Please log a JIRA  enhancement issue.

thanks,
dims

On 3/9/07, Ian Shafer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I'm running Axis2 1.1.1 with Spring. I've got my ServiceTCCL set to
composite (It'd be great to see some documentation on this; I know there
are three settings, but I'm not exactly sure what each of them does). My
problem is that I'm using iBATIS, which tries to load resources from the
classpath. This doesn't work because it is not possible to set the
ClassLoader that iBATIS uses (I think). (In my ServiceLifeCycle.startUp,
I set Spring's ClassLoader like this:
)appCtx.setClassLoader(service.getClassLoader()).

So my question is, is there a solution for this? Right now, the only
thing I can think of is to put the resources in the servlet's
WEB-INF/classes directory.

Also, as a side note, I am able to load the first iBATIS config file
(because this is set in my Spring app context XML file), it's the files
that this first config file references that cannot be read (this happens
in iBATIS code). I tried to put all my config data in that first file,
but iBATIS will not let you do this.

Thanks for any help,

Ian