Jochen

my comment +++>

starts right here, and you are pretty right with your observation because ....

        I found : my problem reported in JIRA-1991 is not fixed

        when I add (as you do) Thread.sleep(40000) into an endless client-side
sending-loop,  enforcing a time-out at the server, for this-thread

Was I said in earlier e-mails: I am continously looping, sending as fast as
possible.

With that beeing true and axis2.xml timeout-constant set to 30000 the problem
was gone.  BUT now it reappears the same way as Jochen describes it.

If I suspend clinet#1-thread by 40 second (Thread.sleep(40000)) inbetween calls
to the server, calls with all required header infos for scope=soapsession, then
this thread does in fact not end in a fault! no fault is raised at the server
to client#1 for the existing time-out-condition and sends continues endless
every 40 seconds perfect for client#1.

The trouble with client#1 starts only when I launch in a different thread my
next (SOAP) client#2 which does the same. As soon as this client#2 starts,
client#1 on it's next send fails with the error shown in the attachment, and
client#2 even itself in a time-out after 30 seconds works perfect until
client#3 is launched. and so on.

        invalid Service Groupe ID

Under this circumstances and considerations, I would like to reopen JIRA-1991,
unless one of the developers has a more precise explanation about what we can
do or what the aim of the time.-out is. BUT the problem as such is not fixed
but but was shifted a bit.

only a launch of client#2 makes client#1 fail with invalid Service Grouop ID if
client#1 is in a time-out-condition, and client#1 runs perfectly even in
time-out-condition as Jochen explains, unless client#2 starts. The same is true
for client#2 to client#3 etc.

        I ask, time-out for what?

        What is the aim of this time-out in regard to client#1, I do not
undestand the model?

        In my mind axis2 should invoke destroy() immediately for the
session/thread/object in time-out-condition.

Josef <+++

My thread runs continously perfect even