I generated the code with wsdl2java in axis2 trunk. So if you use the
wsdl2java tool in an axis2 nightly build you should be able to generate the
code correctly.

Eclipse plugin uses the Axis2 1.1.1 jars. So you can get a axis2 SNAPSHOT
nightly build and use those jars by editing the plugin.xml file and putting
them to plugin lib folder.