At the moment I am doing some preparations of sample proposed in the JIRA.
I will commit it shortly.

Thanks,
Sanka

On 3/23/07, Thilina Gunarathne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Please find the JMS sample attached to the
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1909

Yes.. We need to get this in to 1.2 release..
~Thilina

> Hi,
> Try the following steps.(All these are mentioned in the url you
mentioned,
> but check & see if you have missed anything ;-) )
>
> 1.Download & start ActiveMQ from apache.(Do not change default ports)
>
> 2.Open <AXIS2_HOME>/conf/axis2.xml
>
> 3.Uncomment transport receiver part for JMS.
>    i.e. section starting with...
>     <transportReceiver name="jms"
>

> 4.Uncomment line setting transport sender for JMS.
>    i.e. line starting with
>     <transportSender name="jms"
>
> 5.Start Axis Server by running <AXIS2_HOME>/bin/axis2server.(bat|sh)
> (If you get a binding exception,change the port of axis server)
>
> 6.Type 'jconsole' on a new command/shell window. (i.e. assuming your
using
> jdk 1.5 & <JAVA_HOME>/bin is in your path)
>
> 7.This will open up a GUI.
>
> 8.On left hand side of the UI check for jms queues created with service
> names you have deployed under axis2.
>
> 9.Once the queues are there(this means the link between the axis server
&
> JMS server is established),change you client code with following.
>
> String url =

"jms:/<ABCDE>?transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName=QueueConnectionFactory&java.naming.factory.initial=
org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory&java.naming.provider.url=tcp://localhost:61616
";

Thilina Gunarathne  -  http://www.wso2.com - http://thilinag.blogspot.com