Thanks for response. Your suggested solution does not work. After thousands of
calls the Bind exception appears again. Then I have to wait a little (even with
JVM restart) for next successful runs.
I think, that socket handling of HttpClient is the problem. No local server is
started.
Please could you investigate this problem. I feel very uncomfortable about this
behaviour, which might just raise in production under heavy load.

I have created a JIRA issue.

Christoph

I guess the reason is explained here http://wso2.org/library/165
Something like this should solve the problem

ConfigurationContext configurationContext = ConfigurationContextFactory
                    .createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(null,
null);

HttpClient httpClient = new HttpClient(
     new MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager());

configurationContext.setProperty(HTTPConstants.REUSE_HTTP_CLIENT,
                Boolean.TRUE);
configurationContext
      .setProperty(HTTPConstants.CACHED_HTTP_CLIENT, httpClient);

Michele
Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail