Thanks for the links. When you do a "mvn package" in your project that
depends on Axis2, is the Axis2 JAR that gets put in your local repository ~
14 MB, or is it only 1.5 MB? When I do the maven command it's the latter,
but when I download directly from the Axis2 website it's the former, so
clearly it's missing all the <module> dependencies!