Was this UserInfo class generated by WSDL2Java/ADB?

-- dims

On 4/23/07, craig wickesser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok, I put code into my Stub class so I could get the _returnMessageContext.
Now that I have access to the
org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPHeader it gives me the XML, is
there a way to get the actual JavaBean objects based on the header(s)?  For
example if my header looks like...

                  <soap12:Header>
                    <ErrorResponse ....>
                    </ErrorResponse>
                    <UserInfo ...>
                      <Id>string</Id>
                      <DOB>string</DOB>
                    </UserInfo>
                  </soap12:Header>

I have a UserInfo class which I would like to have populated with the
information from the XML....is there a way for this to happen automatically
or do I have to write my own XML Parser to parse the header XML?

 Thanks!