*From:* Nencho Lupanov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sent:* Wednesday, April 25, 2007 11:14 AM
*To:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]; axis-user@ws.apache.org
*Subject:* [axis2 ]soap session scope does not work

Hi All,

I read this axis2 session management article:

http://www.developer.com/java/web/article.php/3620661

Basically, it says that i can define my services being of a soap session
scope,

then i have to put this option on my client:

*options.setManageSession(true);*

Therefore it is expected for the service to include
<wsa:ReferenceParameters>
element as an session identifier in the soap envelope.

I tested this and it does not work - axis2 does not put that element, in
order

to be used as session identifier.Am i missing something or this is a bug?

Thanks,

Nencho