I'm writing a web application (struts + JSF) that will also provide webservices using Axis2. In previous web applications using Axis1, we created a single WAR file that we deployed to Tomcat.

My question is how do we do the same with achieve this with Axis2? I've found plenty of examples of how to create web services using Axis2, and have created my own services following those guidelines, deploying the AAR to Tomcat. But how would I create a webapplication using Struts/JSF since that is normally done via WAR files?

Is it best to end up creating two different deliverables -- 1) an AAR deployed into the Axis2 webapp in Tomcat and 2) a WAR file deployed into its own webapp in Tomcat? These two deliverables would share some Java classes. Or can you combine both in one AAR? If so, could you point me towards an example/documentation?

Thanks,

Jared