From: jnedzel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 2:38 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: axis2 and webapp

I'm writing a web application (struts + JSF) that will also provide
webservices using Axis2.  In previous web applications using Axis1, we
created a single WAR file that we deployed to Tomcat.

My question is how do we do the same with achieve this with Axis2?  I've

found plenty of examples of how to create web services using Axis2, and
have created my own services following those guidelines, deploying the
AAR to Tomcat.  But how would I create a webapplication using Struts/JSF

since that is normally done via WAR files?

Is it best to end up creating two different deliverables -- 1) an AAR
deployed into the Axis2 webapp in Tomcat and 2) a WAR file deployed into

its own webapp in Tomcat?  These two deliverables would share some Java
classes.  Or can you combine both in one AAR?  If so, could you point me

towards an example/documentation?

Thanks,

Jared