From: Ted Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 10:27 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: [Axis2] WS-RM and Axis2 Asynch Client not Returning

Thanks for all the responses. This is a great mailing list.

I am not seeing any messages in TCPMON or in the logs. :-(

Question: How can you configure TCPMON to capture messages sent to
SimpleHTTPServer? I get a port bind exception.

Also, I cannot seems to get logging working with Sandesha2. If anyone
has it working, I would really appreciate a peek at their
log4j.properties.

Thanks!
Ted