From: Edward Bush [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 12:29 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [Axis2] XMLBeans Implementation

All,

I'm having some problems running a simple client.  As indicated, I chose
an XMLBeans implementation.  Everything goes great -- I can deploy it
fine, and the stand-alone Axis2 server starts up fine.  I can check the
deployed services and that looks good.  I'm having a problem actually
running my client though.  It's acting like it can't find a class, which
I find odd.

I tracked-down the root package, and was traversing the package
structure.  When I got to the "system" level, I was lost -- there is not
a package named s672D183626EBCBAE4E84BBAC56FF9CA9.  Any suggestions?

Here's the stack trace:

at
com.crlcorp.ws.math.domain.EchoTextRequestDocument$Factory.newInstance(E
choTextRequestDocument.java:92)
at
com.crlcorp.ws.math.service.TestServiceClientTest.main(TestServiceClient
Test.java:19)

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot load SchemaTypeSystem.
Unable to load class with name
schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.s672D183626EBCBAE4E84BBAC56FF9CA9.TypeS
ystemHolder. Make sure the generated binary files are on the classpath.
at
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.typeSystemForClassLoader(XmlBeans.java:783)
at
com.crlcorp.ws.math.domain.EchoTextRequestDocument.<clinit>(EchoTextRequ
estDocument.java:20)
... 2 more

schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.s672D183626EBCBAE4E84BBAC56FF9CA9.TypeS
ystemHolder
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at
java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:268)
at
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.typeSystemForClassLoader(XmlBeans.java:769)
... 3 more

I'm building against Axis2 using the wsdl2code plugin and the aar plugin
--- version 1.2 on all counts.  My build system is Maven2.

Thanks!

Eddie Bush
Software Analyst
Clinical Reference Laboratory