Thanks, Amila - I'll update the information on the page when the fixed code is available to users. I wish I'd tried this out before the 1.2 release, but I'd thought there was going to be another release candidate cycle and the final release caught me by surprise.

 - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java
Axis2 Training and Consulting

Amila Suriarachchi wrote:
thanks dennis, I fixed the issue.

So now the two issues you have pointed out
1. Response unwrapping
2. parameter names

have sorted out in ADB.

-Amila.