Hi,

        I've used Axis2 and developed a web service which depends on
some other classes that are outside my webservice project & at the
startup of my webservice I want to instantiate some spring beans using
the spring context xml files.

        And I don't want to deploy my webservice inside axis2.war (by
putting the aar file under the services directory).  I want to have my
own application war file in which I can run my webservice.

        I've created a aar file with my webservices classes & also a war
file with my other classes(developed my some other group) that are used
in the webservices.

        Here is the structure of my webservces.war file.
webservices.war
- META-INF
    - MANIFEST.MF
- WEB-INF
    - classes
        Contains the spring context xml files & the class files
          which I use in my webservices.
    - conf
        xxis2.xml
    - lib
        Contains all the required libraries (axis2 related jars & jars
          used by my other classes)
    - modules
        modules.list
        addressing-1.2.mar
        soapmonitor-1.2.mar
    - services
        MyService.aar
    - web.xml
        I'm getting errors when I deploy this war file.  Am I doing
anything wrong?  Is there anything I need to do extra?

        Note: The services.xml file in the MyServices.aar is the one
which is generated by WSDL2Java tool, I didn't modify it.

        Please let me know if you need more info.  Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Raghu