Hi

Another newbie question. In the tutorial "http://wso2.org/library/95";

". The axis2-std-SNAPSHOT-bin distribution comes with a "bin" directory
which contains a Linux shell script and a Windows batch file to start the
SimpleHTTPServer: http-server.sh and http-server.bat Start the server
pointing to my-axis2-repo directory:"

where can i find "axis2-std-SNAPSHOT-bin" or the batch file "htp-server.bat".
The intention is to "Start the server pointing to my-axis2-repo directory".
if I can get the batch file then i can deploy the service and test out my
Client.

Thanks
Anil