Hi Jack ,
If this is in the server side , you can get the message context and from
that you can get the SOAP envelope and from the soap envelope you can
get the soap headers.

If it is the in the client side  , the the process is ,
 - First you get the last operation context from the service client
 - and then follow the above steps.

Thanks
Deepal