Hi Jochen & Friends,

 I have enabled FileCaching on server side by following code.
        <parameter name="enableMTOM" locked="false">true</parameter>
        <parameter name="enableSwA" locked="false">true</parameter>

        <!--Uncomment if you want to enable file caching for attachments -->
        <parameter name="cacheAttachments" locked="false">true</parameter>
        <parameter name="attachmentDIR"
locked="false">C:\\TempWebService\\DestinationTemp</parameter>
        <parameter name="sizeThreshold" locked="false">4000</parameter>
At the same time I am continuing with client side file caching code.

It is caching that file in given directory, but not writing on to output
stream i.e. on specified location. Now also I am able send 2-3MB size of
files but not bigger file size like 7MB-100MB. I am getting same error
     [java] Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperatio
n.java:271)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOpera
tion.java:202)
     [java]     at sample.mtom.service.MTOMSampleStub.attachment(Unknown
Source)

     [java]     at sample.mtom.client.Client.transferFile(Unknown Source)
     [java]     at sample.mtom.client.Client.main(Unknown Source)
     [java] Java Result: 1

my questions still unsolved? Can some one suggest solution?
[Can we send file as attachment of size 5MB - 1GB?]

With best regards
Vikas R. Khengare