Dennis Sosnoski wrote:

But generally the idea of deploying POJOs directly is a very limited approach, at best only suitable for small applications, and if you're doing anything substantial you're probably going to need to start controlling the XML conversions at some point.

No, why ? Do you really want to have detailed control over bytecode emitted by the java compiler you use ? Of course not, even when you work on large applications. I think the analogy suits to pojo deployment. With sound pojo support I don't see necessity for digging in xml.

J.K.