Ok, thanks again

-----Original Message-----
From: robert lazarski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 12:36 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Recommendations for a new project?

JIBX has its own site and docs - I'd follow those to get on the right track.

Robert

On 5/28/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks very much. I am using Hibernate and fortunately I have complete control
over the schema, so I'll check out jibx.

So assuming I'm creating my own wsdl and will use jibx, would you generate code
using wsdl2java or would you start from scratch? I suspect that starting from
scratch will allow for cleaner and simpler code in the long run, because as the
number of operations grows then there will be more opportunities for
refactoring code rather than having lots of redundant generated code, am I
right?

cheers
md