Hi,

            When I deploy my webservices on my localhost (desktop) and
test it using a java client, it is working fine.

            But when the same webservices project is built & deployed on
our development server and tested using java client, I'm getting the
below exception.

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: First Element must contain the local name,
Envelope

First Element must contain the local name, Envelope

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: First Element must contain the local name,
Envelope

        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUti
ls.java:81)

        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOper
ation.java:356)

        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisO
peration.java:294)

        at
com.rsys.ws.client.ResponsysWSServiceStub.login(ResponsysWSServiceStub.j
ava:276)

        at
com.rsys.ws.samples.TestRILoginCmd.execute(TestRILoginCmd.java:29)

        at
com.rsys.ws.samples.TestRILoginCmd.execute(TestRILoginCmd.java:16)

        at
com.rsys.ws.samples.TestResponsysWSClient.main(TestResponsysWSClient.jav
a:40)

Caused by: org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPProcessingException: First Element
must contain the local name, Envelope

        at
org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.constructNode(St
AXSOAPModelBuilder.java:221)

        at
org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.createOMElement(
StAXSOAPModelBuilder.java:179)

        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:1
35)

        at
org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.getSOAPEnvelope(
StAXSOAPModelBuilder.java:163)

        at
org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.<init>(StAXSOAPM
odelBuilder.java:111)

        at
org.apache.axis2.builder.BuilderUtil.getSOAPBuilder(BuilderUtil.java:474
)

        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUti
ls.java:142)

        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUti
ls.java:77)

        ... 6 more

            Does anyone tell me why this is happening?

            I'm using Axis2 deployed in Jboss.

Thanks

Raghu