no it doesnt. this is a classic chicken and egg issue. thats why we
make so many RC's but still end users dont play enough with RC's as
much as we'd like them to :)

thx,
dims

On 7/2/07, Michele Mazzucco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Eran,

On Sun, 2007-07-01 at 18:26 -0400, Eran Chinthaka wrote:
> I do agree with you that we need a reliable Axis2, but that doesn't
> mean
> we need to keep on postponing releases "until" we fix everything.

there was no insult in my comments. My point, instead, is that if you
want new features you can download the last nightly build. If you want
something which works *properly* you download a release. Does it make
sense to release a new version and then ask to people to download the
next nightly build because the release is "broken"?

Michele