Hi!

I updated Axis from 1.2 to 1.4 and now I can't use a couple of web-service that have a int as first argument. The webservice-call doesn't fail but the int-value is always one. I have debugged my code and as far as I can follow it do what it should but the reciving server only recives a 0 (zero).

java -cp activation.jar:axis.jar:commons-logging-1.0.4.jar:mailapi.jar:commons-discovery-0.2.jar:wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar:jaxrpc.jar:saaj.jar org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java

and those libraries are available at the client that uses the stubs.

I'm guessing that I have some kind of versioning-problem in the library (.jar) but I have no idea of how to figure out wich one it could be.

How to find out what's wrong.

Thanks in advance
Roland