Roland,

In order to switch to doc/literal, you have to first make the change in your
4D server. It would then produce a doc/literal WSDL, and WSDL2Java will
generate an appropriate client for you.

Anne

On 7/3/07, Roland Carlsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks for your answer!

Is this something I can set with the WSDL2Java-app or do I have to do
this when the stubs??

Best regards
Roland