For what its worth, it looks like the latest snapshots do not generate faults properly. While generating my own wsdl that contains fault types, I noticed that the types names were named differently that what I am used to. I then checked the samples... The faulthandling sample breaks as fault types are generated with the name of the message rather than the fault name + "Exception". Not sure why this is happening as the code gen template looks good.

Regression? Or is something changing with respect to generating fault types names?

Thanks,

Alejandro