Thanks for your response!

Alexey

On 7/3/07, Anne Thomas Manes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Axis uses it's own internal databinding system (referred to as
de/serialization) that's based on SAX. It is not a pluggable option.
(Perhaps you've seen messages such as "no deserialized found for [qname]).
Axis provides built-in de/serializers for beans and arrays, and you can
provide custom de/serializers for other types. You specify the
de/serializers to use, and the mapping between qnames and types in the WSDD
using the beanMapping and typeMapping options.

If you want to use a third-party databinding system, then you must use the
low-level message provider (provider="MSG"), which deserializes the message
into DOM, which you can then bind to your object model.

Anne

On 7/3/07, Deepal Jayasinghe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think it has xmlbeans support.
>
> Thanks
> Deepal
>
> Alexey Zavizionov wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I googled, read docs and searched in sources, but found nothing about
> > what databinding for WSDL2Java axis1 uses?
> >
> > Alexey

[EMAIL PROTECTED]