From: Jochen Zink [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 5:38 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [Axis2] Problems with Statefull WebService and .NET client

Hello,

I have a StateFull WebService written with Axis2 1.1.1 with
scope="soapsession".

Know I want to develop a .NET client to test interoperability. It works
well, I can call every Service Method. But the client ignores
WS-Addressing information's. The ServiceGroupID is not sended back to
the WebService. I know this is not a axis2 question, but I hope anybody
here has written a .net 2.0 client, to consume a statefull webservice.

With the wsdl.exe tool, I have generate a Proxy class. I can't access to
the soap header (or I don't know how), to read the servicegroupID by
hand and send it back. Does anyone know how does this work or where I
can find information's about that? I try to search MSDN and google.
Without useful results.

Thanks a lot!