From: Mustafa Cavus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 5:16 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: WSDL2C

Hello,

I have a problem wit WSDL2C.

I have read in the manual that I must add the CLASSPATH to the enviroment
variables, before I can use WSDL2C. I have added this:
CLASSPATH=/path-to-the-library/lib
export CLASSPATH

But I have always the same error if I want to generate stub and skeleton
with WSDL2C with the following command:

java org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C -uri myArithmetik.wsdl -ss -sd -d adb -u

org/apache/axis2/wsdl/WSDL2C

Thanks

M. Cavus