Try it and see.

On 7/18/07, Pantvaidya, Vishwajit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks a lot Anne. I had read that doc - but I see now that I had
inadvertently skipped some relevant content. Steve suggests not to
include the attachments parameter in the method signature in WSDL. Won't
axis complain that the received request does not match the method
signature? I would like the WSDL to have the attachment defined.

Also, I had already defined the following WSDL with a multipart mime
request consisting of an id and attachment. Axis 1.2 generated the java
stubs, etc correctly for that. Will that work?

<s:element name="IdElement" type="s:string"/>
<s:element name="AttachmentElement" type="s:base64Binary"/>

<wsdl:message name="UploadAttachmentRequest">
        <wsdl:part name="id" element="tns:IdElement"/>
        <wsdl:part name="attachment" element="tns:AttachmentElement"/>
</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:operation name="UploadAttachment">
        <soap:operation soapAction="" style="document"/>
        <wsdl:input>
          <mime:multipartRelated>
            <mime:part>
              <soap:body part="id" use="literal"/>