Hi Albert et al...

I am getting this:

/c/Users/willard/eclipse/Weather> ant

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tools/ant/launch/Launcher

And I've down loaded the latest ant and have skimmed the faq and manual ... The manual says that cygwin users should have no trouble ... I export ANT_HOME and that did not help ...I am trying to build my own sample outside of the Axis2 pojoguide because I need to integrate this into an existing cygwin build structure. ... Any ant pointers are appreciated.

albert quinn wrote:
 Hi again, Willard ! :

 No, I haven't tried the Eclipse plugin without packages because I
need them. But when I've tried the plugin with packages, sometimes it
worked, sometimes it didn't work, but then, it didn't show me any
error message at all, so i've moved to Ant which seems to work
properly. Ant seems to be the better choice for me!, almost as easy as
the plugin but it works!!.