Dims,

- Is there a release of Rampart available that is compliant with this latest
RC release ?

- Not reported as JIRA issues, but quite annoying:
http://www.nabble.com/-Axis2-1.1.1--Unable-to-generate-WSDL-for-this-service-tf3832868.html,
http://www.nabble.com/-Axis2-1.1.1--Exception-generated-based-on-wsdl%3Afault-tf3876565.html#a10984514,
http://www.nabble.com/-Axis2-Rampart--NullPointerException-when-calling-non-existing-Webservice-tf3926271.html#a11134524

Regards, Stefan Lecho.