Hi Raghu,

   Thanks. I managed to get it working just after I sent this email. My
issue was that the source files were getting created but they weren't
complied automatically. I realised that the wsdl2java tool actually places
both the .java and .class files in a different directory.
(samples/samples/stock/client, instead of samples/stock/client).

Thanks,
Krithika