Grettings,

I have gotten all the Rampart 1.3 Policy samples (except for tomcat) to run
with Axis2 1.3.  All the Basic samples run but do nothing interesting that I
can see.

I am trying to get an Service and Client to run based on Policy sample01.  I
think I have everything configured correctly, but I cannot get my own stuff
to run with the rampart and addressing modules engaged.

I suspect that the problem may stem from the difference between Axis2 style
clients and Axis clients.  Here is a code sample.

ConfigurationContext ctx =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("C:/SecurityRepos",
null);

                EmsServiceStub  stub =      new EmsServiceStub (ctx,
"http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/EmsService";);
                ServiceClient   client =    stub._getServiceClient();
                Options         options =   client.getOptions();

                options.setProperty(RampartMessageData.KEY_RAMPART_POLICY,
loadPolicy("C:/SecurityPolicy/policy.xml"));
                client.engageModule("addressing");
                client.engageModule("rampart");

                response = stub.GetEmsData(request);

Note that this code does not use the service calling pattern shown in the
Rampart samples.  The client and server work fine when the "engage" staments
are commented out.  However it crashes with the following trace when I leave
the "engage" statements in.

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The server did not recognise the action which it
received:
        at
org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingInFaultHandler.invoke(AddressingInFaultHandler.java:114)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:292)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:212)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:132)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:336)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:389)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:211)
        at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
        at
emsservice.client.EmsServiceStub.GetEmsData(EmsServiceStub.java:141)
        at emsservice.client.TestClient.main(TestClient.java:103)

Additionally, the Soapmonitor shows no activity at all.

Does anybody have a clue about what is going on?

Thanks,

Jon