Ok, I may not understand completely what you are doing.  You say that you
are trying to call 2 different web services using one application and one
client-config.wsdd.  The transport doesn't do this.  The transport is how
the data moves across the wire.  I would look at the HTTP transport the same
way a browser communicates with a web server - it translates you app's
request into an HTTP request and sends it to the web server - in this case
an AxisServlet.  To get your app to call 2 different web services, you would
need to specify the endpoint url - something along the lines of this...

MyServiceOneLocator  locator1 = new MyServiceOneLocator  ();
URL wsURL = new URL(<url to your web service>);
MyWebService myWS = locator1.getMyWebservice(wsURL);

To call the second web service, the code is the same - just change the URL.

Hope this helps.

Mikek