Hy guys, I'm new to axis and I am having a small problem understanding even the
begining example...ok, so i took the most simple web service from w3 schools:
http://www.w3schools.com/webservices/tempconvert.asmx
and I tried to make a web service client like the first example presented on
the axis site. As I understood, it should look like this:

try{

    String endpoint =
              "http://www.w3schools.com/webservices/tempconvert.asmx";;

          Service  service = new Service();
          Call     call    = (Call) service.createCall();

          call.setTargetEndpointAddress( new java.net.URL(endpoint) );
          call.setOperationName(new QName("http://tempuri.org";,
"CelsiusToFahrenheit"));
          call.addParameter("Celsius", org.apache.axis.Constants.XSD_STRING,
javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode.IN);
          call.setReturnType(org.apache.axis.Constants.XSD_STRING);

          String ret = (String) call.invoke( new Object[] { "10" } );

          System.out.println("result: " + ret + "'");}catch{}

this should return something like <short>50</short> but instead I get a
java.net.NoRouteToHostException

So what am I doing wrong?. What exactly did I missunderstood? 10x in advance