Ok. Thanks.

I extract the soapmonitor.jar file in root directory (/axis2) and I
configured the axis2.xml and web.xml in axis2 distribution.
When I put the URL localhost:8080/axis2/SOAPMonitor in the browser the
response is "The requested resource is not available".
I forgot anything?

Thanks a lot for your effort.
Regards,
Antonio.

>axis2-soapmonitor.jar got renamed to soapmonitor.jar during the conversion
to maven2 for the 1.3 release. Thanks for pointing that out, I'll update the
docs.