From: Amila Suriarachchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 9:29:35 AM
Subject: Re: first post. question on complex types

what you want to do exactly?

do you have a web service an want to invoke it using a Axis2 client?

you don't have to populate the response. Axis 2 populates it and returns the
correct
response object.

Amila.

On 10/9/07, Vaduvoiu Tiberiu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi to everyone. This is my first post and I have a small question about
retrieving a complex type from a client. Read the documentation on
axis(Building stubs, skeletons, and data types from WSDL)....basic examples
worked out well, I'm a little stuck on one example ...there is a web service
that returns a complex type ...the response looks like

    <types:UserName id="id2" xsi:type="types:UserName">
      <Name xsi:type="xsd:string">string</Name>
      <Last_name xsi:type="xsd:string">string</Last_name>

so from what I understood I need to use wsdl2java to generate a UserName class
that implements
java.io.Serializable. Ok I done that..created that class with getters and
setters. But how do I set the variables in that class with the results from the
invoke method?

I keep getting: No deserializer defined for array type {http....}UserName

it's probably easy but I'm missing something here.
some pointers would be appreciate.

Cheers
Tibi