All these codes are auto-generated by Axis2 1.3 wsdl2java command. I do not know whether it is an old callback or not. But it does says:

_operationClient.setCallback(new org.apache.axis2.client.async.AxisCallback() {
// all the codes that I pasted in my previous email.
}

In the generated code, the onComplete() method looks like this:

public void onComplete() {
                   // Do nothing by default
               }

Maybe there is something incorrectly generated by wsdl2java?

Rajith Attapattu wrote:
What do you mean by the "application is stuck" ? How does your application figure out if a response is received?
Can you please cut paste the code that uses the AxisCallback.

Does the onMessage, onError or onFault methods get called?
If so why do u say it is stuck?

Looks like the onMessage and onError methods get called, bcos u seem to have put the old callback there and you mentioned that it works.
                public void onComplete() {
                    //nothing here
                }

I also see that the onComplete method is empty.

--
Rajith Attapattu
Red Hat