On 10/12/07, Huitang Li <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> With further debugging, I found something interesting: when the
> onMessage() method is done in AxisCallback, the application proceeds on
> the method  "public void run() " in class OutInAxisOperationClient, and
> then somehow the application seems hanging for ever.

I think the problem is here. The correct class to use is AxisCallback.
Callback class is a  depricated class.
(see the  class comments).
If it work fine when we change to the depricated class that means generated
code works fine.
on the other hand it is ok to leave onComple method without doing any thing.
since it is a method to
use if some one need it.
(It is better to add this method to generated callback class and expose it
to user)

Can you send your wsdl or a part to repoduce the problem?

Amila.

I have not downloaded the axis2 source code to debug, but  I believe